.A Delight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love natural coconut oil rubbed on my very dry feet! I understand it kills athlete's foot so I am using it for several purposes. You should never put anything on your skin that you would not put in your mouth! This is safe and kills bacteria and boosts immune system! Best kept secret!

Emerald-Laboratories-Coconut-Oil-Extra-Virgin-Certified-Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

coconut oil is great for balancing out your blood sugar levels and leaves you feeling much more energetic

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I swish this coconut oil in my mouth for at least 20 mins. everyday, as I get ready for work. Lately, I have rec'd compliments about my white teeth! I know it's the coconut oil. Been at it for nearly 9 months. I will continue to purchase this brand!

Emerald Labs, Extra Virgin, Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting coconut oil that I have ever tasted. Plus it was recommended to me, thank goodness, by someone who does very thorough research on wellness products. I want to say excellent!

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great, and I use it for my skin and hair. Coconut oil is definitely a wonder oil. It smells wonderful as well. I'm very happy with this product.

Love this!

Posted by madamVi on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price and good taste. recommended!

Superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste and smell. Didn't miss anything compared to the nutiva brand, which is also good.

Tastes yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and taste real good. I put this in my banana smoothies and use it to cook my vegetables and fri my own homemade french fries.

divine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a very pleasant smell, taste like the taste of butter...excellent)

This is a superb product!

Posted by kristinsin on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for 'everything'

1 2 3 4