This product changed my life!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

When I discovered Coconut oil supplements, I was suffering from neck and back pain as a result of an automobile accident. Also because of a tyroid problem, I was gaining weight without eating anything more than I normally would. The supplements kicked up my metabolism, took the edge off the pain and I have much more energy than I've had in years. I'm convinced that all these improvements are due to the coconut oil. I've recommended it to everyone who will stand still long enough to listen. I'm happy to say I've lost 18 pounds without dieting and I would never have believed it if I hadn't experienced it for myself. I'm a natural skeptic and therefore was thrilled with the way my body and health have improved with the addition of coconut oil. I will continue to take it and will also continue to sing its praises!!!

Mrs. Glenna Rudy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks my joint pain is gone,and I've lost 8 pounds. But my brother whose been on them for 4 months has no knee pain anymore and has lost 70 pounds,just being pain free without pain medication is amazing.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Coconut oil is a great moist fixer uper foryour skin and also helps to get rid of belly fat. This brand works very well

Helped clear my daughter's severe eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year-old daughter has suffered from severe eczema all over her body. since she was born. She has been in a serious flare for a month before I added these coconut oil softgels to her daily intake along with high-potency digestive enzymes. Her skin has cleared completely from head to toe. She loves her new smooth skin. Note: She takes two softgels in the morning and two in the evening.

Great Omega 3 product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I never liked coconut, but this product is great, even in it's bulk form. Helps with aches, bowels, and just makes you feel better.

Overall health improvement!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this product 2 years ago, I have not had any sickness-no more sore throats, no runny nose-nothing. I also noticed an improvement in my skins texture and my hair seems to grow faster and looks healthier too.

Wowsie!

Posted by julzia1 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really love everything about coconut oil and I take it for softer skin. Really easy to swallow softgels, take 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon...I think it even brought some tone to my body and I have a flat stomach again:D

great oil-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my skin much less dry, more elastic.

Worked for Mono

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son came down with Mono. He had 102 fever, headache, sore throat and was so tired. The Dr. said it would take 6 to 8 weeks to recover and there wasn't anything she could give him except pain reliver as needed. I started him on Coconut Oil tablets, 4 in the morning and 4 in the evening. After 1 week he was greatly improved. At 1 1/2 weeks he said he thinks the test was wrong and that he didn't have Mono! He ended up only missing 3 days of school. Great results.

Coconut Oil, 120 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with product, skin is adopting a glow.

1 2 3 4