Help

Best anti-inflamatory product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's amazing for me to find out that Mangosteen anti-inflamation effect exceeds my favorite products,Zymactive & Pycnogenol . Highly recommended for blood sugar control and any kinds of body's inflamation.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best brand I have used thus far. Great antiox, but I use it for candida, and it is wonderful. After meals , 3 times a day, I take one capsule for candida in the gut, and break open half a capusule and roll it around my mouth a bit and let it disolve, it helps a lot with oral and ear candida. Would not be without it now.

Mangosteen and Migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these for over a year now for migraine headaches. I have found them to be very good. They have reduced the number and severity of headaches by 1/2.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

awesome

Mangosteen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about a month, I find that I have more energy and less anxious.

It helps

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product for relieving nerve inflammation and rhinitis.

It Works for Inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My arthritic mother take this along with Eclectic Institute Turmeric and Doctor's Best Noni and it works.

NO Side Effects

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has no fillers.Iherb provide good fast delivery and good customer service Thanks!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered mangosteen caps, horse chestnut speed extract caps and DIM caps and taking them everyday. The heavy feeling in my legs is gone and my skin used to be very dry and "hard". Even if i would use skin products to make it soft en moist, my skin would stay dry. Now my legs are soft and smooth. I stopped taking the caps for a week and my skin got back to being dry. Also my legs started to feel heavy again.

Excellent product