Help

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think that every woman's need is a little different and unless you know your exact hormone balance you may have to try a few things before you find the one right for you. While black cohosh blends seem to increase my problems and progesterone did not help a bit, this formula has much reduced the discomfort of hot flashes. After it took a while, I made the mistake to stop and the severe hot flashes returned within afew days. I will stick to my 2 pills a day from now on.

emerita menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have used this product for a year and it is equal to hrt in effectiveness.

Emerita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

At 54, and coming through Menopause, I love this formula! It has most of what I need to keep my hormones balanced, hot flashes away, no water retention, and even joint disorders. The only thing I add is Evening Primrose Oil and I'm all set! Thanks Emerita for taking the worry out of my Menopause1

Emerita is a great brand name

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm hoping for good results because I know Emerita is a company to be trusted.

Its a miracle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Just a month ago, I was MISERABLE! Hot flashes all day and throughout my sleepless nights! A friend recommended the Emerita Phytoestrogen and ProGest creams. Out of sheer desperation, I bought a tube of each, as well as a box of the Emerita Menopause Plus supplements. After only 7-10 days, I was myself again, sleeping through the night like a baby and without the exhausting sweats throughout the day. Life is good again! Today I've ordered 2 of everything, cause I don't ever intend to run out of these products again! --Tanya

Emerita, Menopause Plus Formula,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 5 years. This product has supported me through my menopausal experience. I feel great when using this product. I have less mood swings, hot flashes to name a few. I highly recommend this product.

Ms. Lee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried mamy a menopauseal product and this one has the best natural formula. I have no symptoms (unless I miss two days in a row). I have not found this product at a lower price anywhere also. Thank you iherb. I can count on you to beat anyone's price and deliver top notch items.

G Hall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product - I have been taking these for a couple of years

Emerita

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is week 3 and I do believe it is beginning to help. Usually, my fan on my desk goes on/off on/off particularly in the mornings. Yesterday I realized that I did not put my fan on until the afternoon...the nite sweats have backed off as well. Ask me again in 3 more weeks...! As of today, this stuff rocks!

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You can forget about all those hot flashes and night sweats just in 10 days after you start to take this great product.

1 2