useful and close to natural texture

Posted by Reviewer3323341 on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recommend to my patients who experience vaginal dryness during intercourse or general fragility of vaginal issues, whether caused by menopause or other factors.

Helps your body respond

Posted by Reviewer2123273 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm 42 and perimenopausal so my body doesn't always respond the way it used to, or the way I want it to. This Emerita Natural Lubricant works very well when my body fails to lubricate. A tiny drop goes a long way. It is odorless and flavorless.

Ladies, this does work.

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not sticky, gentle, and effective. Developed by women for women....a great product.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2100529 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Due to being menopausal I find myself dry down there and this product helps. Thank you!

good lubricant

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it better than the ones in the store and it has better ingredients as well. It does not cause a negative reaction.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2544381 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff - I was having an an allergic reaction the K-Y and decided to try this stuff - works well and no allergic reaction!

Without getting too personal...

Posted by Reviewer2953155 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't totally thrilled with this product. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't my favorite. It was sticky and my husband and I weren't overly happy with it. But on the upside, it wasn't full of toxic ingredients. We will finish up what we bought.

Looking for something else

Posted by odereviews on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Package looked nice on Iherb page. But the product actually looks like generic glue bottle. I like the fact that this is all natural, but the lubricant is way too thick, and doesn't last for long. Re-applying doesn't help much. When the bottle runs out, I'm gonna keep seeking for something else.

Does not work

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff did not work at all for me :( It needs to be reapplied every few minutes which makes it useless.

Burns

Posted by Reviewer2687892 on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure which ingredient is the culprit, but this burned a bit. For the price, you'd think they'd have removed all the potential irritants.