Glad I discovered this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been skeptical of products that claim to enhance sexual performance, but now that I'm perimenopausal, I thought I'd give this Emerita Response Cream a try. I was pleasantly surprised that it actually helped! It does exactly what the package claims, it warms things up and increases circulation "down there." The cream has a mild, peppery herbal fragrance that I found pleasant. I even tasted a drop before writing this review. It has a slightly pungent, peppery taste, but I don't think a partner would find it offensive in small quantity when mixed with your own body chemistry. I was happily surprised and I'm glad I tried it.

Jen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works great

Way Cool Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

amazing! puts smiles all over your body!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Terrific product for woman, unfortunately hard to find... Great way to get things "heated" up!

Unpleasant sensation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream relies heavily on menthol to provide a "tingling" sensation. I found it unpleasant. The overall sensation was more about temperature than stimulation. Overall I would rate this product very poorly.

Emerita response cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well

Emerita Response Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had never tried this but am very glad I did . This is something I love and will definatly buy more when I run out..

It WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The first time that I used it. It did not take me very long to get there. It burns just a little but wsa not irritating. Will buy again.