Silktage is pure magic!

Posted by Reviewer2805657 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a product junkie and when I heard there was a a hair serum with Camellia Oil, I had to have it. What a genius product! The ingredients are amazing. 100% botanical oils! Organic Camellia Oil is the first ingredient, Monoi Oil, Broccoli seed oil, OMG! There is no silicone, no chemicals. Silktage is pure magic! This amazing smelling, nourishing serum rejuvenated my frizzy, dry hair after the very first use. It's the best, most effective hair serum I have ever used! It made my hair feel soft, silky and shiny instantly. It doesn't weigh the hair down and make it sticky like MO. I use only a couple of drops of Silktage on my wet hair, I blow dry and then a couple more drops before I flat iron. A little goes a long way. Silktage really protects the hair from styling heat. My hair now looks smooth and healthy everyday. I give Silktage my highest recommendation!!!

Silktáge is AMAZING!

Posted by Reviewer1342768 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Silktáge from iHerb.com after seeing rave reviews of the product online and I must say, Silktáge definitely stood up to it's name. It works wonders on my frazzled ends. I have color treated hair and I'm always straightening it so this all natural product really helps revive those split ends. It also left my hair very shiny and silky. I highly recommend this product! Another tip: I have also used this product on my skin as a moisturizer and it works great! Before a date I'll rub a little on my legs to give them that more toned, shiny luster or I'll put a little on my hands to soften the back. Highly Recommend!

Smooth Silky and Shiny

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting for an organic hair serum for over 10 years. I started using this product 3 weeks ago, just about 4-5 drops prior to blow dry. My hair is healthy, smooth and silky. People have been complimenting me and asking why my hair is healthy and not frizzy lately. Emtage is my latest secret to thick, healthy and shiny hair. I also use it as a cuticle oil, elbows and knees. Great price at iHerb. Thank you so much.

Emtage Hair, Silktáge Rejuvenating Styling Serum, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2352254 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product is remarkable in every way. Its moisturizing properties are superb and it makes you glow. Much to my surprise it practically eliminated a chalazion that had foiled Drs. for 30+ years (8 failed procedures)! I used Emitage on my entire face, to include eyes, eyelashes and a couple days after I began, the chalazion broke without pain; no one would know I ever had it, and I use it each time I wash my face

very good, but...

Posted by Reviewer1292074 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Generally I liked it. Great smell. Good for any type of styling - straight hair, waves, iron, hairdryer. But use it as recommended - just a few drops, otherwise your hair will look greasy.

Highly recommended

Posted by Skybeam on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended for fine, dry, curly hair like mine. Use with caution. It's better to realize you need more, and add a couple of drops afterwards, than put too much from the beginning resulting in oily looking hair. Oh! yes, it smells divine, I wish there was a perfume that smells like this!

Excellent!!

Posted by FromNorwayWithLove on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this serum! Use it in my soft hair before blow dry. The result is shiny, silky, hair with volume and no fizz. You only need a little, couple of drops for my rather short hair. So it will last for ages. Silicon free!

Meh...

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's ok. it works well, but boy do you have to make sure you don't use too much. It can leave your hair very greasy if you're not careful.

Really helps to hair

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great for hair styling!

Posted by 4896088456344201912 on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this oil for about 4 years for styling my hair. I love this product because the oil is not heavy, smell good and last a long time.

1 2