Excellent scalp repair treatment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had dryness and dandruff on my scalp for over 10 years. I had used Emtage products before so I was excited that they had a scalp oil treatment. The first time I applied the oil to my scalp I felt the difference immediately. My scalp felt moisturized and I had no itchy dryness and flaky dandruff on my scalp. I use it once, sometimes twice a week. I also love using it as a hot oil treatment. A really cool bonus is that the oil is making my hair grow thicker and longer. I highly recommend Silktage Scalp Repair as it has made my scalp healthy again!

Healing Oil For Scalp

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm really happy that I found this treatment for my dry, flacky and itchy scalp. It's awesome because it soothes and calms the skin. I applied it on my scalp before i got to bed, and by the morning i wash my hair. I try to use it a least once a week because it's important to be constant with this to see results. I will reorder it.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is ok. I have not received much help from it, to my scalp itch, but I'll keep trying.

Agradable e hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Para cueros cabelludos secos. Agradable aroma a menta, etc. Mejor contra el build-up y más estimulante de largo, Scalp Renew de Jane Carter.

Not for all hair types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product says its for "all hair types" but its not. I have fine, thin hair and this weighed it down even after I washed it out. I only left it on for 1 hour, but it was hard to shampoo out of my straight hair and left it a little greasy. I got it to treat my eczema on the back of my scalp but it only helped a tiny bit with that. No major improvement there. This product is not worth $20.