Great for high cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hubby is taking this and his cholesterol numbers went down drastically. Even the prescribed meds did not have such a result. We love it!

Immune system did not like

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've previously purchased Emu oil caps from a local store though they didn't seem to agree with me so I discontinued use. Those were not certified fully refined Emu oil. Because these caps are certified fully refined I thought they might be OK - however they're not. I've also tried two brands of emu oil as a moisturiser on my skin, only to realise ongoing issues with fatigue, edema, yellow skin around my eyes and increased sensitivity reactions to other things. Suggest caution for anyone suffering immune dysfunction, CFS, MCS, etc etc. 'Ultra Active' is not necessarily a good thing. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

The Great Pain Reliever

Posted by Reviewer1547006 on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I once tried to go without these fantastic capsules.NO MORE!!!!! They really alieviate the arthritic pain I have in my hands and arms. Great product. If you have a need for a product such as this, try it. You won't be disappointed.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped my skin which tends to be over sensitive

My skin is not as dry

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know my skin just feels better after taking these for a couple of months, a couple of women just told me that something about my skin looks better lately, only thing I can attribute it to is this oil that I have been taking every day. I will stay on this.

Emu Gold

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Emu Gold sure discribes it--it's like Gold. I use the Emu Oil-great for wrinkles, skin. Thought I would add the emu caps. So Far I love them. I am an active pain free 80 year old---it's what you do early and follow thru---I have passed for late 60's. Keep it simple---use natural products-glad iherb carries what I want. Thank you. Ohio

Cuticles gone

Posted by Reviewer2659353 on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A while after starting this, all fingernail cuticles (which I've had forever) are gone.

Emu gel caps

Posted by Reviewer3231104 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2970001 on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank You IHerb this is a great product

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1952823 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel better from the next day, by taking emu gold.

1 2