Help

UPDATED REVIEW - Twelve months later, this is on the 'Too Good To Be True' pile - Unsuitable for regular use on face

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this most days for approx 12 months going by the date I first bought this - and in more recent months I've noticed unmistakably yellow skin around my eyes. That's never happened with anything else, let alone a skin care product. Over the last 12 months I've also struggled with a seemingly increasing number of small reactions to other things that used to be fine - though once I eliminated them, an underlying issue still seemed to remain. I foolishly didn't think to stop using this sooner. I've stopped using it now, and the yellow skin has gone. My eyes and face are also less puffy and I feel less fatigued. I didn't use much at all - refilling/reusing the bottle and dropper from the smaller size I bought to try first, I mixed ONE drop with some water on my palms to make a very thin liquid - some lazy-at-home days I didn't use any at all. Thinking back now, it was those days I didn't use this where I started to look and feel better. I currently don't use anything but water to cleanse and moisturise my face and it seems to be coping just fine - I could care less if my skin falls off, it would still be an improvement on whatever was going on while using this (which thankfully has stopped). I've spent so much time and money trying to find a low-salicylate/low-phenol hypoallergenic oil I can use that I'm happy sticking with nothing for now. Remember - what goes on the skin goes straight into the bloodstream. If you start to experience unexplained headaches please STOP using this oil. NOTE: I'm going to contact the company to ask what vit E they use as preservative. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above. ORIGINAL REVIEW posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here - I bought the 1/2 fl oz of this to try and loved it. It's the only product I've found that doesn't clog pores. Many products claim to not clog pores then fail to deliver. Like anyone with hyper sensitive skin, I've spent far too much money trying to find something I can use. This product is the closest I've ever gotten to ticking all the boxes. It's worth the cost and is actually really economical - I mix one to two drops with water on my palms before applying to my face. I tried another brand from iHerb which was not as expensive, however nor were the results as good.

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!!! Works great, the cosmetic market doesn't know what there missing. This is a great moisturizer without the acne that always accompanies other moisturizers i've used. Will definitely purchase again.

A Godsend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil was recommended to me to get rid of chemical scarring from poison ivy. It does work to get rid of scars. I use it twice a day for better results. Also great on the face and neck, hands. Helps seal in moisture and helps skin look younger.

100% Emu oil Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really work, I have seen a big difference in my strectch marks. Just wish the bottle lasted a little longer,but it is well worth!!

Seems the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but effective. Seems to be helping with hair loss. Not too thick: easy to apply and absorbs quickly into clean (not too oily) skin.

Emu Gold, 99.98 All natural Emu oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I once used a less refined and not extra strength Emu oil. This one was disappointing.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

Facial oil

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil in my facial oils, it is unbeatable in winters. A small amount goes a long way! Have used oil also against muscle soreness but not noticed any significant difference.

很保湿

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

不必dhc的橄榄油差,但是便宜好多!对暗疮有消炎作用,保湿度不错,我晚上就用这个做晚霜,感觉皮肤负担没那么重

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as my daily facial moisturizer and add a little rose hip seed essential oil and I love it. Keeps my skin looking smooth and fresh and helps get rid of marks from pimples faster.

1 2 3