Emu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product that actually helps to keep my rheumatoid arthritis pain down.

Emu Gold Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Emu Gold for almost a year now. It's a wonderful product with a wide variety of uses. I have neuropathy in my feet and have difficulty sleeping because of the pain. I take 2 capsules at night and I don't have a problem with my feet. Emu oil is also good for your skin and your hair.

I love this product. It's reasonably priced and works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this product to anyone. I love what is does for me. It's easy to take and works really well.

Likes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife likes this product

Wonderful oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought this for using as a skin/hair moisturiser. I used to have a blue bottled one with dropper, however the oil became semi solid when the temperature got cold which made the application not convenient at all. The softgels are much easier to apply. Good for sensitive and dry skin.

i keep coming back for more

Posted by sherri20 on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i noticed when i take 2 a day ... my skin becomes more supple and my hair becomes softer ( skin i start to notice within a few days .. hair i start to notice within 2 weeks ). if i don't take these for a couple of months i start to notice my hair become more coarse again... that's how i figured out it was the emu oil.. now that im back on it again it's starting to get softer again :) wont' be without anymore Sherri