Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

sweet smell~

Strawberry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I actually really love this one. The texture is just right, not so soft, not so hard. and the smell... so yummy!

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice product! Very smooth. I'd prefer it without any parfum, but anyway I like it very much and I'm going to try vanilla lip balm next time.

one of my favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was previously using Reviva's Vitamin E stick and Weleda's everon lip balm, and have decided to try this out because it was so eyecatching. And I had a feeling, for some reason, that this would become my favourite lip balm. Well I was right! This lip balm has a slightly thicker consistency compared to Reviva's Vitamin E stick, but sinks in better than Weleda's (actually, to be fair, the first Everon lip balm I bought from iherb glided on my lips smoothly, but the second batch I ordered turned out to be kind of creamy...as if it didn't harden properly during creation or something, so I'm really comparing it to the sub-par batch...). For those of you who haven't tried any of the lip balms I've mentioned, the consistency is slightly creamier than a chapstick lip balm, yet sinks in faster and lasts longer. It's one of my must-have's in winter!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works great--seems to be better than my other lip balms