Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2292256 on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I maintain a gluten free lifestyle, these Endangered Species Chocolate bars satisfy my craving for something that is gluten free and tastes great.

Best Chocolate Ever

Posted by 5129504273368677414 on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is truly the best chocolate i've ever had. Even though it is a bit expensive, this bar is so worth it! The quality and flavor are amazing. Not too sweet but no too bitter either. I like that 10% of the proceeds go to charity.

Really nice strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1268132 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice strong chocolate -- High quality

Good chocolate and socially responsible

Posted by NBPT100 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like dark chocolate and this brand has very good tasting dark chocolate. Any chocolate over 70% cacao is considered to have good antioxidant effects. Not all chocolate labeled as dark chocolate is over 70%, so be aware. Since chocolate tends to have a lot of sugar I limit my consumption to no more than 2 squares per day. I like how they donate 10% of their profits to help endangered animals. I like that they are non-GMO and gluten free. I give this 4 stars because they are not Organic. None-the-less this is still a good product and I use it. Note it does contain some soy. If you live in a hot climate like So. Florida it may arrive melted do to the hot temperatures it may see in transit or sitting on your door step. So just be aware and enjoy your chocolate. If you liked this review kindly click the YES button. Visit my iHerb page for many more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand always give good chocolate

Love this Product!

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Love this chocolate. Tastes fantastic and I am not a dark chocolate fan. I love that Iherb gives you the option to purchase these in single bars as I am not one that likes buying everything in case lots. Super fresh.

Great chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2983910 on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No reason not to give 5 stars.

Nice idea, and good taste.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste and texture is smooth, and not bitter. Would prefer it if it was organic, but on the other hand, they don't just throw on "organic" on things that is not so.

love love love

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this chocolate!!

my favorite chocolate bars

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all of them! The perfect chocolate taste with no sugar buzz.

1 2 3