Great tasting and GLUTEN FREE

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love that we found some gluten free chocolate in individual portions for my celiac son. He loves these and they do taste great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

So lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is wonderful. Not too sweet, nice balance of chocolate and mint flavor. They're very convenient--I often add one or two to my lunch bag.

Just Right.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect take along treats for purse or lunch bag.

Just good...

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found these to be good, but not great.

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The mint flavour was nice, not great. Not very minty, and the chocolate isn't smooth; rather, a bit grainy. For people who care about the purity and quality of their chocolate, this is good.

Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this chocolate because it is minty, but not too strong. Also, while it has a high level of cocoa, it is not bitter and has a nice level of creaminess.

Awesome chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is great! Perfect balance of chocolate and mint. I love that it's vegan and still so yummy! Also, them being in individual squares is nice for portion control. I'd recommend for sure!

love it!! Super Yumz and mildly sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very very nice chocolate! Especially it is individually packed. Chocolate rich taste and mildly sweetened.

Pretty nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are just the right amount of mint in the dark chocolate. Not too sweet either. Perfect for a little treat.

Spectacular Nuggets of Chocolate

Posted by Jubilee on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delightful! Such a rich and pure, yet non-bitter, dark chocolate taste. Melts in your mouth and the mint is very noticeable yet not overpowering. I nearly ate the entire box if it wasn't for my need to share a few. I can not recommend ALL Endangered Species chocolate products, but this is one that I most certainly would. Get these for those days when you need a little pat on your back. ^_^

1 2 3 4