Mmmmmmm!

Posted by Reviewer1364349 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For all that loves dark chocolate :)

Bought as a gift.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried the mint flavour, which was nice, not great. Not very minty, and the chocolate isn't smooth; rather, a bit grainy. For people who care about the purity and quality of their chocolate, this is good.

Fabulous chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2842540 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is, indeed, extreme. Dark to the point of bitterness - I'm thinking a lot of people will find it too dark, but I LOVE it. I only wish the package was bigger.

Dark Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2358395 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is 88%, so you have to like dark chocolate..I do, and in my opinion , this is one of the best I've found. The added benefit of helping to save endangered species is a win win!

Addicting.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This this by-far the best, well-formulated dark chocolate, it is Keto-friendly, yet I'm addicted to it. Tastes melody.

This chocolate has 88% cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is quite bitter and unless one is a fan of dark chocolate they won't enjoy it. The cocoa is very enhanced.

Good chocolate!

Posted by 5285673086874841109 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like it.

Obsessed

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Need to get your chocolate fix without being overloaded with sugar? This is the way to do it. And the individually wrapped pieces are the perfect size for a healthy treat. Highly recommend!

Best dark chocolate!

Posted by 5069008926200341515 on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best dark chocolate I've had. I was on the search for small, individual squares of dark chocolate that I could enjoy as a small dessert treat. I have Type 1 diabetes, so the size of the chocolate matters to me. Not only is the size perfect, but the taste is fantastic. Rich and creamy, the perfect balance of dark and sweet. I can have 2 squares after a meal and my blood sugar is not adversely affected at all. I will be re-ordering.

Best choc ever

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this was the best choc I ever tasted. awesome as its vegan, and sooo lovely, smooth, mint is perfect. wish I had more right now. I have already ordered more

1 2 3