Ok dark chocolate

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014

I love dark chocolate and I have tried many many of them. This one is strong and bitter, but it has soy lecithin in it which alters the taste. I kinda like the Vivani dark chocolate more, it has a more clear cocoa taste. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Very tasty chocolate. My wife does not like dark chocolate, but she liked it! Beautiful packaging. In addition, some of the money allocated to help the animals, it is very good. Sorry for bad English language :) ช็อคโกแลตอร่อยมาก ภรรยาของผมไม่ชอบช็อคโกแลตสีเข้ม แต่เธอชอบมัน บรรจุภัณฑ์ที่สวยงาม นอกจากนี้บางส่วนของเงินที่จัดสรรเพื่อช่วยให้สัตว์ก็เป็นสิ่งที่ดีมาก

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2012

So so good!

I almost don't want to leave this review

Posted by 4658321752015523825 on Nov 16, 2016

...because this is so often sold out (well, for about five successive iherb orders). But I've just received delivery and it's now been months since I've eaten this chocolate. In fact, the last batch I was eating had kind of gone off a bit. I think because it was a Hong Kong summer and I left them out the fridge too long. So it may be 9 months or more since I've eaten this stuff in it's natural state and wow, it's unbelievably good. Even better than I remember the first time. I'm not sure I can go back to the chocolate I've been buying locally now and just hope it doesn't sell out anytime soon as I only bought six bars and they're not going to last. Heaven.

Good quality

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Dec 17, 2014

A work of art for those who can truly appreciate real chocolate, it is a too bitter for my own taste but i am getting used to it.

To dark!

Posted by 5173510747515629372 on Nov 19, 2013

Im sure its a loveable chocolate for those who love dark chocolate!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2555601 on Jan 15, 2012

This is a very good chocolate, but I think the one from green & black with 85 % cocoa is better.

lovely

Posted by 4810899763743471879 on Oct 31, 2012

lovely bittersweet

very intense

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

a wonderful choice for an extremely dark chocolate...always a favourite, and a great price on here.

Just as it says - extreme dark chocolate

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Sep 13, 2012

Too bad that when I received this bar, got crushed a bit...it tastes good though. Love the idea that it is a fair trade product! Support responsible company for the community!!