Best Chocolate Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is truly the best chocolate i've ever had. Even though it is a bit expensive, this bar is so worth it! The quality and flavor are amazing. Not too sweet but no too bitter either. I like that 10% of the proceeds go to charity.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I maintain a gluten free lifestyle, these Endangered Species Chocolate bars satisfy my craving for something that is gluten free and tastes great.

Good chocolate and socially responsible

Posted by NBPT10 on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like dark chocolate and this brand has very good tasting dark chocolate. Any chocolate over 70% cacao is considered to have good antioxidant effects. Not all chocolate labeled as dark chocolate is over 70%, so be aware. Since chocolate tends to have a lot of sugar I limit my consumption to no more than 2 squares per day. I like how they donate 10% of their profits to help endangered animals. I like that they are non-GMO and gluten free. I give this 4 stars because they are not Organic. None-the-less this is still a good product and I use it. Note it does contain some soy. If you live in a hot climate like So. Florida it may arrive melted do to the hot temperatures it may see in transit or sitting on your door step. So just be aware and enjoy your chocolate. If you liked this review kindly click the YES button. Visit my iHerb page for many more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Really nice strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice strong chocolate -- High quality

Great chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No reason not to give 5 stars.

Love this Product!

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Love this chocolate. Tastes fantastic and I am not a dark chocolate fan. I love that Iherb gives you the option to purchase these in single bars as I am not one that likes buying everything in case lots. Super fresh.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand always give good chocolate

Nice idea, and good taste.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste and texture is smooth, and not bitter. Would prefer it if it was organic, but on the other hand, they don't just throw on "organic" on things that is not so.

BEST PLAIN, DARK CHOCOLATE EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to purchase this product at Whole Foods, however they stopped carrying this particular, plain dark chocolate bar. There are so many flavors - cherry, blueberries, sea salt, 88% cocoa, etc. However, I simply wanted the original, plain dark chocolate. IHerb has made it possible for me to save money by purchasing in bulk. It was delivered on time and in excellent condition. I can highly recommend this company and product.

Yum! :P

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yum! I don't buy chocolate or other sweet foods often. I'm not a big chocolate person but this one was good. I think I prefer chocolate like this that is closer to around 70% cocoa. I to eat 85-90% stuff but it can be a bit strong. This is worth buying again I think.

1 2 3