Help

Ok dark chocolate

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love dark chocolate and I have tried many many of them. This one is strong and bitter, but it has soy lecithin in it which alters the taste. I kinda like the Vivani dark chocolate more, it has a more clear cocoa taste. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty chocolate. My wife does not like dark chocolate, but she liked it! Beautiful packaging. In addition, some of the money allocated to help the animals, it is very good. Sorry for bad English language :) ช็อคโกแลตอร่อยมาก ภรรยาของผมไม่ชอบช็อคโกแลตสีเข้ม แต่เธอชอบมัน บรรจุภัณฑ์ที่สวยงาม นอกจากนี้บางส่วนของเงินที่จัดสรรเพื่อช่วยให้สัตว์ก็เป็นสิ่งที่ดีมาก

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So so good!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good chocolate, but I think the one from green & black with 85 % cocoa is better.

Super Healthy Natural Dark Chocolate -> Read more..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best quality & value ,Very Delicious, I Recommend! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

I almost don't want to leave this review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

...because this is so often sold out (well, for about five successive iherb orders). But I've just received delivery and it's now been months since I've eaten this chocolate. In fact, the last batch I was eating had kind of gone off a bit. I think because it was a Hong Kong summer and I left them out the fridge too long. So it may be 9 months or more since I've eaten this stuff in it's natural state and wow, it's unbelievably good. Even better than I remember the first time. I'm not sure I can go back to the chocolate I've been buying locally now and just hope it doesn't sell out anytime soon as I only bought six bars and they're not going to last. Heaven.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A work of art for those who can truly appreciate real chocolate, it is a too bitter for my own taste but i am getting used to it.

To dark!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Im sure its a loveable chocolate for those who love dark chocolate!

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good taste!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too bitter not too sweet Nice