Tasty, and not very sweet

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice chocolate. It's not as sweet as other chocolates, but I found the taste wonderful.

Very tasty!

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Я любительница молочного шоколада. Просто отличный вкус у него! Не приторный, шелковый, сливочный. Получаю удовольствие, когда ем его. Обязательно куплю еще, пробовала все вкусы этой фирмы, это один из наиболее вкусных для меня Just a great taste of milk chocolate. Not cloying, silk, cream. I get pleasure when I eat it. Be sure to buy more, tried almost all flavors of this brand, this is one of the most delicious to me.

Excelent taste

Posted by Reviewer2206047 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best milk chocolate that I've ever taste. It's not that sweet as ordinary chocolates and with zero chemicals. It is a very good and clean chocolate, with a deep taste of cocoa, but not very bitter because of the milk. Every time I will place an order on iHerb, I will buy a bar of this.

dreamy taste

Posted by 5222298774772090128 on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it

Good Chocolate

Posted by CookieCavern on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've read some other reviews saying that the chocolate is a little bitter tasting for milk chocolate. I do agree with this statement, but it's still pretty sweet. I didn't think it was unpleasant at all. It's kind of like a mix between bittersweet and semisweet chocolate chips. It's also for a great cause with cute packaging. Would buy again.

yummy!

Posted by 5550105577913182927 on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this choc! Not too sweet (like how many milk choc bars are), smooth chocolate. Yummy!

This is dark chocolate and tastes nasty!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry but it's true. I bought 2 bars and I regret doing so: the appearance is black, unlike ANY milk chocolate I've ever bought in my entire life, this is dark chocolate with no milk appearance or flavor and it tastes just nasty, bitter and tasteless. It does not have the taste of any chocolate, and it's not sweet. I'm sorry I bought 2 of these, I had to get rid of them: it's just yuck!

Love It!

Posted by Shenkar on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good i will buy again

excellent chocolate. quite strong milk chocolate

Posted by 5713875513257241901 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

quite strong milk chocolate

great 진짜 맛있음

Posted by Reviewer2470179 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is very tasty and I love it. (I like the same kind of one with almonds peaces better though) I think it tastes kinda like Hershey's chocolates, but this one is much better, of course. It's rich and creamy, and milky and sweet flavor is not too much nor too little but just right. 허쉬초콜릿이랑 약간 비슷한 맛인 것 같은데 훨씬 더 맛있어요. 진하고 부드럽고 너무 좋네요.

1 2 3