Very tasty!

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Я любительница молочного шоколада. Просто отличный вкус у него! Не приторный, шелковый, сливочный. Получаю удовольствие, когда ем его. Обязательно куплю еще, пробовала все вкусы этой фирмы, это один из наиболее вкусных для меня Just a great taste of milk chocolate. Not cloying, silk, cream. I get pleasure when I eat it. Be sure to buy more, tried almost all flavors of this brand, this is one of the most delicious to me.

Excelent taste

Posted by Reviewer2206047 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best milk chocolate that I've ever taste. It's not that sweet as ordinary chocolates and with zero chemicals. It is a very good and clean chocolate, with a deep taste of cocoa, but not very bitter because of the milk. Every time I will place an order on iHerb, I will buy a bar of this.

Tasty, and not very sweet

Posted by MentaPiperita on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice chocolate. It's not as sweet as other chocolates, but I found the taste wonderful.

yummy!

Posted by 5550105577913182927 on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this choc! Not too sweet (like how many milk choc bars are), smooth chocolate. Yummy!

Good Chocolate

Posted by CookieCavern on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've read some other reviews saying that the chocolate is a little bitter tasting for milk chocolate. I do agree with this statement, but it's still pretty sweet. I didn't think it was unpleasant at all. It's kind of like a mix between bittersweet and semisweet chocolate chips. It's also for a great cause with cute packaging. Would buy again.

dreamy taste

Posted by 5222298774772090128 on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it

This is dark chocolate and tastes nasty!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry but it's true. I bought 2 bars and I regret doing so: the appearance is black, unlike ANY milk chocolate I've ever bought in my entire life, this is dark chocolate with no milk appearance or flavor and it tastes just nasty, bitter and tasteless. It does not have the taste of any chocolate, and it's not sweet. I'm sorry I bought 2 of these, I had to get rid of them: it's just yuck!

good

Posted by Reviewer1837790 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2204150 on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfect, thanks

good

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

1 2 3