Pretty Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For being gluten and yeast free this is great.

very good

Posted by Revron on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for celiac sufferers. I toast the slices and make sandwiches - tastes good. Thank you iHerb.

excellent

Posted by Natalie on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only bread that my son can eat. Thanks to Iherb now he can have it. It is yeast free and GFCFSF. It is sliced and very good taste after toasted....Thank you Iherb....

Yeast free bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are allergic to yeast, as I am, you will have a hard time finding yeast free bread. This one is the best I could find, and a decent price. Follow instructions on package for how to store

The only ready-made bread I can eat in the whole world !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not excellent, but not bad at all. The only yestfree bread I know. I live in France, and it does not exist here.

Not great...

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Oh how wish there was a good bread available to people that are gluten, dairy & egg free. It's asking for a lot, I know. Unless I make it myself...I think this is all that's available. Not great.

loaf with mold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordered and received two loaf of that but one got mold. I wish the preservation could do better.

Really bitter

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had a really bitter aftertaste I couldn't get past. Used up the rest of it toasted with cheese as it hid a lot of the flavour, but much nicer GF breads out there.

Rice Yeast Free Loaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i dont like it terrible taste

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am sorry, but I have yet to find a yeast-free bread that has any flavor. On the contrary, it is bland tasting, and nothing I put on it made any difference. The result was still the same bland taste.

1 2