Does not taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not expect gluten free bread to taste good. Even after toasted, it tastes terrible. I put honey on it and it didn't help. It was already very dry before toasting. It is kind of sour. A waste of money. Will not buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product regarding nutritional content (low in calories, fat, and carbs), gluten free, wheat free and dairy free, non-GMO

YUMMY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The right size. Toast it in a.m., put Peanut Butter on it (NO PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED OILS IN THE PB.) Perfect size plus, you get your protein in the morning! Great for the Vegan!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I know the package directions say to microwave/toast the bread but I enjoy it best when it is steamed. Steaming makes the bread light and fluffy, much like regular bread

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has lots of allergies and this bread is her new favorite! She can finally have toast...and she loves it!

Not for me..

Posted by reirei on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The bread was crumbly and broke when put peanut butter on it.. Won't buy it again

YUUUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best GF breads I've ever had

Yummy!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bread tastes pretty good. It has a stronger taste than the tapioca loaf. I do prefer the tapioca over the brown rice. This can be used to make sandwiches, french toast, etc. Give it a try!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved this bread. Better than other gluten free breads I have eaten when eaten as a grilled cheese sandwich!

Light, airy, delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So happy iHerb is now carrying Ener-G products! We love this bread. It makes really nice, light and airy sandwiches when you toast it and has a really long shelf-life (unopened) which is great for us living in China (we have trouble finding GF bread here!)

1 2 3