Help

Gluten free bread with a shelf life AND tastes good. unbelieveable but true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love that it can stay in my pantry for up to 12 months and it is still fresh when opened. I have tried many of the GF breads from Ener-G foods and this one is the best of the lot. It is a lot lighter than usual GF breads and light and fluffy when toasted. the rest are good but this is my favourite of all the GF breads.

Light Tapioca Loaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good, but best if toasted. This bread is wheat, gluten and dairy free. I also like that it is low in salt and no added sugar.

don't buy this. there were fungus on both of the loaves I ordered.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ive been buying this products for quite a while. The last time I ordered this- 2 of them- it arrived at a horrifying condition. All the loaves were covered in green and black fungus. It smelled terrible. No refund can be made as they said it can only be processed if the item is shipped back to iHerb at a good condition, no damage. disappointing.

BEST GLUTEN-FREE BREAD!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

others crumbles easily. this is sooo good i cant believe its not wheat!! please iherb, always have this available!!!

great price, fast shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product.

Good, but dry and falls apart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my first try and gluten free bread and it was all right. The loaf is small compared to a "normal" loaf of bread, so if you use it for sandwiches it makes kind of cute little sandwiches. It tastes pretty good, but falls apart easily and is pretty dry. That being said, I would buy it again.

The only GF bread that's taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought 2 packs on my first try. Although it's smaller than normal bread, this is the only GF bread i can find. It taste good when toasted. But bitter when not toasted. This is my daily breakfast. On my second buy, I bought 7 packs. Even though its pricey, this is the only GF bread that taste good. You can eat it with any spread. I'm trying to stop myself from buying more but I can't help it!

THE BEST

Posted by AlMheiri on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is one of the best gluten free toasts I ever tried so far. It tastes better when it's toasted and it is really soft.

Ener-G Foods, Light Tapioca Loaf is A Nice Convenience Food To Have Around

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We don't often use processed foods, including bread, but in a home that's gluten-free this bread is a nice addition to have around for a quick piece of toast or sandwich. My kiddos like it.

Highly recommend Ener-G Foods Light Tapioca Loaf bread!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just recently received this bread. My family loved it and so do I. Decided to try this as an alternative to wheat bread. It tastes great toasted. My husband is picky about the food he eats and he enjoyed this kind. I will be ordering more in the next few days.

1 2 3 4