It is really yummy

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son is on the spectrum, it is important for him to enjoy all the sweets without harmful additives and chemicals. He is also on GFCF diet. This chocolate bar is one of his favorites. It is really yummy, and you can't tell it is made with ricemilk. My son keeps asking for more. I hope the price will come down a bit, because it is only 1.12 oz.

Best vegan milk chocolate

Posted by Krystall on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

De-li-cious. Straight up the best vegan "milk" chocolate I've ever tried. A great (And sweet) kid friendly (Adult friendly too!) alternative to strong raw/dark/high percentage chocolate. The package has changed, it's a little more 2012 ish than the one on iHerbs picture. On the back it says the chocolate is free of the 8 common allergens: Wheat, peanuts, egg, fish, dairy, tree nuts, soy and shellfish. Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites. But whether you are intolerant or vegan or not, maybe just looking for something new: TRY THIS!

It taste very good

Posted by Hjertemat on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It taste like chocolate with dairy. My 4 year old loves is.

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited about finding something other than dark chocolate that was still dairy-free. I have to say though, this did not taste very good at all. It tasted very cheap and lacked the fullness that chocolate usually has.

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was some of the best chocolate I've ever had. Seriously. Not too dark tasting, yet not too sweet. Just right. Excellent texture. I wish I ordered more!!! I didn't know vegan chocolate could be this awesome!

Yummy vegan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the Boom Choco Boom vegan bars! The taste is just right and the texture is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

recommended for us who are allergic to dairy and gluten products

Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Felt abit dry in a way.. Wish it could taste more chocolate... But a good choise to milkchocolate if youre allergic, and since theres not much else like this to get hands on.

Gritty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A bit gritty and dry in texture but flavor ok

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is artificial. Not the best chocolate.