Dry

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Felt abit dry in a way.. Wish it could taste more chocolate... But a good choise to milkchocolate if youre allergic, and since theres not much else like this to get hands on.

There are plenty of better dairy free chocolate product

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Disapponting... Sweet, crunchy, but not so much taste of chocolate as I have prefered. There are plenty of better tasting dairy free chocolate products available where I live (Sweden). However, this is soy-free, which is positive!

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1822459 on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like really old, stale chocolate. The dark chocolate from this brand is much better.

Yummy

Posted by 5152004227784546131 on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. Tastes just like normal chocolate.

Really enjoyed!

Posted by SiberianMommy on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tasted like a Nestle Crunch ! Will buy again!

Mm

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good, but the chocolate tasted a bit funny.

not good

Posted by opheart on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is expressionless, the chocolate flavour could hardly be detected. Rice crunches are good. If you have no allergy, a simple good chocolate is much much better.

Stale Chocolate Bars

Posted by Reviewer2918645 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bars on my order tasted old. I know the heat makes the chocolate bloom..but they did not have a nice chocolate taste like I am used to. My husband even thought they tasted oldish, stale. I love these bars and buy them all the time..but not sure if I will order them from iherb if they are going to taste old.

SO GOOD!!

Posted by 5405374532189906636 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing vegan chocolate! These are some of my favorite chocolate bars! I love the Enjoy Life chocolate chips as well. This bar has just the right amount of texture, flavor and richness. My kids and I all love them. Decent price as well.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1725623 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son is extremely allergic to milkproteins, so I know that this Chocolate bar do not contain traces of that 😊. The ricemilk in it makes the tast more like milkchocolate and my son love it !