Help

fell flat a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i just learned of sunbutter (and as someone allergic to peanuts/nuts, it was life changing!!) so i thought these bars would be similar: not so much. i understand they are following lots of guidelines (gluten free/nut free/healthy slant) but the texture was just a bit off. almost like a crunchy fudge (sounds good) but a little strange. really good crumbles into oats though!

perfect snack

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the big chunks of nuts, the perfect blend of crispiness and sweetness - perfect for a hike or a light snack inbetween meals.

These are too good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy I'm reordering them and every other flavor ELF offers!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice taste

My son loves these...

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have a very limited diet due to food allergies...these are a nice healthy treat. My son loves them.

Yummy & Filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I agree with some of the other reviews that state that these are not sweet enough, however I made it work. I simply shoved a few chocolate chips in my mouth with every bite! These do have a nice flavor though, subtly sweet sunflower taste (like sunflower butter), with just enough salt and a nice texture. And while small for a bar, they are quite filling. Perfect for a midday or late night snack.

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice and chewy bar.. Nice flavour. Good to have on the go. Fills me up quite nicely. Has sort of a strong undertaste.. Might just be that I'm not used to all the different syrups. I would recomend it! :D

Too small and too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Should increase the volume and put less sugar. No enough for breakfast and not too healthy with too much sugar.

Good to try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, but wouldnt buy again.

Good for on the go : )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are dense bars and good for gluten free. I liked them for an on-the-go bar.

1 2