Page 1 - Reviews - Enjoy Life Foods, Brownie Bites, Rich Chocolate, 4.76 oz (135 g) - iHerb
US

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022

The taste is great & I love that it’s super small bite size, good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & the taste is perfect for me, has benefits to use in ur diet rather than commercial brownies & great snack to eat & good serving size 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on May 25, 2022

These are all well-portioned and taste pretty good to me. I am on a calorie deficit and having them be small bites made calculating these into my calories easier making them perfect for my diet as a snack. I highly recommend this brand to anyone with allergies as their products are made in a facility free from major allergens.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

These Enjoy Life brownie bites taste great and are great treat for when you need something sweet. Just the right size for a bight or two. Packed in a reseal able bag they stay fresh after you open the package. They taste like they are made of quality ingredients and I never feel guilty after snacking on a bite or two.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Yummy and clean ingredients! The only problem for me is a lot of broken bites in the bag, so it is super easy to break!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Not bad but for the price i would not purchase again unless on sale. The texture is like a dry stale piece of brownie but still with an intense rich chocolate taste. I like the convenience of these when you are craving chocolate cake and can throw a pack of these in your bag for a small treat on the go. I think a piece of this in kids lunch boxes would also be nice.

e321478c-6bcc-42a4-ae39-fcdf1ba36c54
Posted on May 24, 2022

While there are only about 15 "bites" in a pack, the deep chocolate fudginess of just a bite of one "bite" completely satisfies my chocolate cravings -- without imbibing all the sugar and butter in real fudge. ... and they're gluten-free!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Love these gluten free brownies. The one down side is that they contain natural flavours, that’s why I gave them a 4 star review.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Berry good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good Berry good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

my first time trying this but this brand never disappoint me.. this brownie bites tastes so chocolatey and the bite size is perfect for snack.. I also like how clean the ingredients are.. overall, I think both the quality, packaging, and taste is so good..

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

These are vegan so they are quite a unique take on store-bought brownies. They are pretty good, but I still think they actual texture doesn’t compare to that of a real brownie. Once they get the texture down, these will be perfect.