Not too sweet and not to bitter

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mini chocolate chips are good! These are not too sweet and not too bitter, love them. Would have loved them more if they had stevia instead of sugar!

Plesantly Surprised!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Anyway, I added these mini size morsels(they are smaller than the average morsel)to the organic cookie mix that I purchased here also. They are sweet and satisfying. They were not melted. I could not taste the difference between these and regular morsels and I do have a sweet tooth!I added these to my granola, peanut butter and my cookie mix and even had some to satisfy cravings while trying to eat a little healthier. I will definitely be buying these again real soon! The possibilities with these are endless!

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.

Great Price on Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price and super fast delivery. These are great in anything that calls for chocolate chips. The flavor is definitely different and the texture a bit dryer than regular chocolate chips, but for those of us with a dairy intolerance, these are wonderful!

Well, wow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These chocolate chips are great. And vegan, let's not forget about vegan. Will keep buying!

OK.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sweet (as promised), a bit "dry", but not bad in general. Would prefer a organic product, but since this is the most allergy friendly option I have found it got to do.

Melted Chocolate Chips...Sigh

Posted by veera21 on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

received this item in Singapore in liquid form...sigh

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product us very nice and great quality. I was very surprised considering its free from milk and many other things. Will buy again and recommend to anyone. I melt them and make my own chocolates with toasted coconut and toasted orange zest and with peanuts etc.

omg it's all gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was like a tub of pringles, once I opened the bag i couldn't stop nibbling on these drops of yum. Have to grab another pack now to use for what I had planned in the first place haha

Kids couldn't believe it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nicest tasting dairy free, gluten free etc chocolate bits ever the kids were so impressed will be buying again. They hold together beautifully in cookies and brownies, melt great for mud cake ... The best....