Love this cereal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stays very crunchy in milk. I love the naturally sweet flavor. Great on yogurt, too!

Delicious and nutritious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this cereal! Unlike many gluten-free cereals which seem to have the taste and texture of styrofoam, this one has a full flavor and a great crunchy, filling texture. It also contains a fair amount of protein which is rare in GF packaged products.

Crunchy without being hard

Posted by zoeblessing on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is reminiscent of Grape Nuts, but not as hard to chew. These little nuggets are crunchy but not so dense and therefore crushes more easily in your teeth. The flavor is pleasant, a bit nutty, and not sweetened. It's fine to eat by itself, but I often like to mix it with granola for a little more flavor variety.

My Favorite Dry Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very hard to find a gluten-free dry cereal that is not loaded with sugar, salt and fat. I feel Perky's Crunchy Flax Cereal, Original is just right. Not too sweet, not salty, and not high in bad fats. It is filling, has a nice crunch and healthy for you. For an extra treat, I usually add some chopped pecans or almonds and a chopped up Medjol Date. It is my favorite dry cereal.

Very crunchy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does not get soggy in your milk, stay super crunchy all the way. It is not sweet if you have a sweet tooth, I would say it is quite tasteless, but nutritious.

Lovely allergy friendly cereal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was positively surprised by this product. With a good nutritional profile and being allergy-friendly, it soon became a favourite cereal of mine. I love the crunchiness, and the taste! It is not too sweet, and remained crispy also after addition of liquid - at least for a longer while than e.g. puffed gluten-free cereals. I would have prefered that it was free from honey, which I try to avoid, but I'm definitely thinking about buying this again. Although it is pretty "heavy" when shipping...

Crunchy and versatile - not just for cereal

Posted by LantauMama on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These have a great crunch - as well as cereal, they can be used in trail mix or as a snack!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had mixed feelings about this at first, as it is very plain and boring alone. But then I started using it with other food, and now I use it both with ice cream (adds a crisp, and make my conscience better), and in GF pancakes.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little crunchy spheres are great to eat dry or with milk of your choice. I really liked them and even thought they would be good to use in a sweet crunchy snack.

great cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nothing artificial. Kids will eat it with nustevia.

1 2