Not too sweet and not to bitter

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mini chocolate chips are good! These are not too sweet and not too bitter, love them. Would have loved them more if they had stevia instead of sugar!

Plesantly Surprised!!

Posted by 5604821677125809416 on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know what to expect upon arrival. Anyway, I added these mini size morsels(they are smaller than the average morsel)to the organic cookie mix that I purchased here also. They are sweet and satisfying. They were not melted. I could not taste the difference between these and regular morsels and I do have a sweet tooth!I added these to my granola, peanut butter and my cookie mix and even had some to satisfy cravings while trying to eat a little healthier. I will definitely be buying these again real soon! The possibilities with these are endless!

YUM

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. These are better than any other chocolate chips we've ever had AND they are allergen-free. YUM and double YUM.

Great Price on Dairy Free Chocolate Chips

Posted by Reviewer3111339 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price and super fast delivery. These are great in anything that calls for chocolate chips. The flavor is definitely different and the texture a bit dryer than regular chocolate chips, but for those of us with a dairy intolerance, these are wonderful!

Well, wow.

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These chocolate chips are great. And vegan, let's not forget about vegan. Will keep buying!

Too good!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep snacking on them and my choc-chip-cookies keep ending up quite chip-less!! Seriously, these are better than any chips I have ever had. Gonna order more!

yummy

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product us very nice and great quality. I was very surprised considering its free from milk and many other things. Will buy again and recommend to anyone. I melt them and make my own chocolates with toasted coconut and toasted orange zest and with peanuts etc.

omg it's all gone!

Posted by 4999356770116235437 on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was like a tub of pringles, once I opened the bag i couldn't stop nibbling on these drops of yum. Have to grab another pack now to use for what I had planned in the first place haha

Kids couldn't believe it!!

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nicest tasting dairy free, gluten free etc chocolate bits ever the kids were so impressed will be buying again. They hold together beautifully in cookies and brownies, melt great for mud cake ... The best....

No soy, no dairy

Posted by Katzenjammer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are great! I love the size and they don't have the yucky soy lecithin aftertaste that so often comes with chocolate chips.