Very Yummy!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Such a great gingerbread flavor and super soft. Great for those with food sensitivities and for those without. Even the kids loved them. Will definitely buy again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3134997 on Jun 09, 2014

Perhaps a bit too sweet, but they have a really nice spicy ginger flavour. Another great Enjoy Life product!

Dangerous

Posted by 5669207934202709975 on Jul 04, 2016

These are unbelievably soft and chewy. Do not buy them unless you have willpower of steel. Some of the best cookies I've ever had. VERY DANGEROUS TO HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE.

Simply The Best

Posted by 4933560853881529430 on Nov 08, 2016

Better than all the rest. I breastfeed my sweet infant who is allergic to EVERYTHING. I'll tell you, the day these cookies came in the mail, I did indeed "Enjoy life". They paired perfectly with my homemade (dairy-free, egg free) morning Egg-nog latte that I had just finished making when he doorbell rang. I live in China do gluten-free, dairy-fre, eggless, nut-free foods are hard to come by. I've already put another box in my "cart" since I just finished the package yesterday. I do make my own, but the softness and small chewy ginger chunks make this the best store-bought cookie on the planet.

Incredibly addicting!

Posted by 4740766703168504659 on Jan 22, 2017

Oh man... these delectable sweet treats are absolutely addicting. The perfect combination of sugar and spice, they're especially great with a cup of tea on a cold day. Vegan and no dairy are only added bonuses!

Soft and Chewy

Posted by 5599945669962316118 on Apr 14, 2014

I love these soft-baked cookies but it might not be for everyone. My husband think it is too soft to be called cookies and that they are a little like muffins. Nevertheless, I love the taste and texture of these.

Its delicious.

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015

It is softly baked. And the gingerbread spice is yummy. I love that it is gluten and diary free. If it's cheaper I'd definitely repurchase more often.

mushy

Posted by 4918238555255052673 on Nov 25, 2016

Its flavor of ginger and very mushy

Alright

Posted by 5100008163942910173 on Jan 24, 2014

I found them to sweet, but otherwise good texture

overly sweet

Posted by Reviewer3035688 on Mar 22, 2016

ginger taste is quite good but it is too sweet for me.

1 2 3