Help

A nice surprise!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These cookies were so good! Very flavorful and soft. I was expecting something lacking in flavor and hard as wood. I've reordered these a few times. The kids enjoy them too. Great way to have gluten free goodies. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These cookies are soft and delicious. There are twelve per package. In being gluten free for several months due to serious GI problems and extreme GI/chest pain, I have found out a lot of GF products are just as junky as their non-GF counterparts. Worse, with my extreme sensitivity, I have become grain intolerant, too. The few bits of brown rice flakes in this product do not seem to disturb me. The fact that it is essentially everything-free so people like me can it eat is terrific. The fact that the cookies still taste good is amazing.

Enjoy Life "Oatmeal" Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Odd, grainy texture. Do not taste like oatmeal cookies. Would not satisfy a craving for cookies, sweets or oatmeal. Will not purchase again.

Enjoy Life Foods, Soft Baked, No-Oats, "Oatmeal" Cookies,