Enzymatic Therapy, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite, 60 Capsules

Posted by FeelingWonderful on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had to stop taking after 3 months. Apparently in some people Keto turns on a certain hormone which tells the kidneys to retain fluid.. I was one of those people.

7-keto is what every person needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If u've been working out for a long long while and yet your weight remains the same, your pouch remains the same, your fat is simply not bulging, then it's time u give 7-keto a try. In a week I've lost half an inch off my waist. Might not seem a lot to most pp but I'm grateful.

Great for Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good capsule to take in the morning. Gives me a good boost of energy to start the day. It is the best form of DHEA you will find (better than regular DHEA). I take only 1 per day, not to be greedy. I follow Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Larger doseage would be uneccessary. Enzymatic Therapy is a high quality brand...not generic.

buy this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product is impressive. i noticed the differenc aft the second day of taking it. i study full time as well as working full time so my brain does get fried from overuse. this stuff helped a huge amount

DHEA without the hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been on hormone replacement for 40 years as I have very little. Therefore, I cannot take DHEA with the hormone element because it interfers with my other prescribed hormones. The 7 Keto version of DHEA is just perfect. I have been taking this comfortably for about a year. Recent blood tests for DHEA are now normal.

Unwanted Side Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 of these per day and have been experiencing undesirable side effects such as extremely tender and swollen breasts along with sudden weight gain. I've taken other brands of 7-keto in the past and have never experienced these symptoms. I'm discontinuing use and will never order this brand again.

7 Keto

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 7 Keto for about 2 months - I don't really notice a difference, but I'm optimistic!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First time I ever used 7 Keto and lost 2 kg. 48 yr old female, dropped from 60 to 58 kg.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First 7 keto in which i noticed a difference!

Great brand of 7-keto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Capsules are small and 25 mg just the right dose for women. Good price.

1 2 3 4