Best ever......

Posted by 4720246434493774807 on Mar 30, 2015

I have tried many products, and this remains the unbeaten winner...... All I can say is -it works better than any other product I have ever paid for........ And unfortunately I have paid out a lot of money in the past for enzymes........ It works.......

This is a wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2195053 on Sep 27, 2008

I use this for acid indigestion, and it works beautifully, along with watching my diet. I read about Acid Ease in an article on the internet, and decided to try it. I highly recommend it; my goal is to stop taking over-the-counter Pepsid-AC, which is not good for me.

Acid Ease Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Nov 20, 2014

I have used this for years Great to swallow two and get relief from stomach discomfort.

Very Effective & Affordable

Posted by 5027363442805689363 on Feb 04, 2015

I have taken this product for years now, & simply love how effective it is. I especially love how affordable I can now get it here on iHerb.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2530791 on Jun 25, 2011

This item just works and helps me greatly.

THIS PRODUCT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 05, 2013

Looking for a remedy for acid reflux because I am allergic to Prilosec. A friend recommended Acid Ease. I am on my second bottle. I find that taken as directed and once during the night it eliminates my acid reflux and does so with healing herbs instead of pharmaceuticals. I recommend this product. UPDATE After many months I still find this an excellent product and it has completely eliminated GERD for me. Bye Bye Prilosec with all its ghastly side effects. This works.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2160119 on Apr 01, 2011

JUST TRY IT!!!

Rellief!

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Sep 15, 2010

Thanks to the Acid Ease, I was able to get off my prescription (comparable to Prilosec) which was being increased up to 40mg twice a day. I feel much more comfortable knowing that this is herbal and it really works!

Very effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Mar 10, 2010

If I take one capsule before each meal, I sometimes go the whole day without swallowing an antacid tablet. (Quite good, in my case!)

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Feb 11, 2009

I use many different enzymes for diverticulitis and these really work fast. Highly recommend

1 2 3