Best ever......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many products, and this remains the unbeaten winner...... All I can say is -it works better than any other product I have ever paid for........ And unfortunately I have paid out a lot of money in the past for enzymes........ It works.......

Very Effective & Affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product for years now, & simply love how effective it is. I especially love how affordable I can now get it here on iHerb.

Acid Ease Enzymatic Therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years Great to swallow two and get relief from stomach discomfort.

This is a wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for acid indigestion, and it works beautifully, along with watching my diet. I read about Acid Ease in an article on the internet, and decided to try it. I highly recommend it; my goal is to stop taking over-the-counter Pepsid-AC, which is not good for me.

It Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried many other products but this one worked!

yummy tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

truly excellent. Take these even after eating when I get acid reflux. Like that they have marshmallow and slippery elm. Take with Nature's Plus DGL Capsules. Also like CompleteGest.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These capsules really help acid indigestion, that other products haven't helped. Works very fast. Would recommend.

Great for Heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product many times over the years. If you use before eating then it helps with any pain you might have afterward. I still try to eat pretty low-fat but coffee is hard to give up.

Very Gentle Yet Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 75 year old Mom was told to take this from our Naturopath. Her system is getting fragile and there aren't to many things she can take. This really helps her stomach.

The wonder formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using Acid Ease for years and it never fails. Best defense - take "2" before eating something that may not agree with you. Works very well "after" eating and is a great stomach calmer before going to bed.

1 2 3