Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

Does help some

Posted by arieschild on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I got no releif from any other enzyme. This one does work, but it doesn't fix the problems. I found out my problem was mainly because of way too much fiber in my diet. I have followed all the fiber wagon advice for 10 years, now I am listening to my body, have gone on a low fiber diet and getting help for my digestive problems on my own online. Feeling better slowly.

works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

Really helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

Great for Indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

Acid-Ease truly eases acid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I have acid reflux and have been unable to tolerate any prescription drugs for my condition. Acid-Ease came to my rescue and has helped not only relieve the pain but actually healed my esophagus as well. I am ever so grateful.

Soothes the burn

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This will not take away your heartburn completely, but it is soothing and helps the burn a lot. The ingredients in this are known to help coat the digestive system to protect from acid damage.

A life-saver

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this as a back-up staple, and use it when one of my family has the first sign of a stomach ache. A couple years ago, I suffered from diverticulitis (and constant diverticulosis). Ten years and year of therapy and prescriptions did nothing. Finally, I went out on my own, on a natural path. I took this product for 4 weeks straight, vigilantly. I credit Acid-Ease for healing me, and for extending and maybe even saving my life. Enzymatic Therapy is my favorite herbal company. All their products I have tried are outstanding.

Good and effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Friend of mine recommended a similar product for acid reflux. When I researched it on iHerb I found Acid Ease and have used it now for about a month. It works very well and does reduce the problems I was having with acid reflux. Certainly is a worth while product. UPDATE: After a year or two of using this formula I report that I stopped having Acid Reflux after using this product for several months. Now I only take the product when I feel digestive upset coming on at bedtime. My Acid Reflux problem is solved. Excellent product.

1 2 3 4