Relief

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

Does help some

Posted by arieschild on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I got no releif from any other enzyme. This one does work, but it doesn't fix the problems. I found out my problem was mainly because of way too much fiber in my diet. I have followed all the fiber wagon advice for 10 years, now I am listening to my body, have gone on a low fiber diet and getting help for my digestive problems on my own online. Feeling better slowly.

Acid-Ease truly eases acid!

Posted by Reviewer3009626 on Jan 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I have acid reflux and have been unable to tolerate any prescription drugs for my condition. Acid-Ease came to my rescue and has helped not only relieve the pain but actually healed my esophagus as well. I am ever so grateful.

Great for Indigestion

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

Really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2000421 on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

worked well

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

Soothes the burn

Posted by KennyH on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This will not take away your heartburn completely, but it is soothing and helps the burn a lot. The ingredients in this are known to help coat the digestive system to protect from acid damage.

Another Good Homeopathic medicine

Posted by Reviewer1077786 on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm beginning to wonder about prescription medicines. This product works for my daughter, when the prescription meds did not.

Great for acid indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1366194 on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have MCS, and gastritis is one of the first symptoms that I get after exposure to a chemical. I start taking these righ away, and they alleviate the symptoms almost immediately. They've been tremendously helpful.

1 2 3 4