retiree

Posted by Reviewer2970034 on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The pearls are wonderful. I never had digestive problems until I had a colonscopy about five years ago. After that, I started having gas and/or diarrhea after eating. I tried to identify trigger foods, but couldn't find a food pattern. This started to affect my social life(eating out) and travels. I had almost resigned myself to this being "just another sign of old age" when a friend told me about the pearls. I ordered a 30 day supply, and immediately noticed a difference. I'n now into a 90 day supply, and my system is 95% back to normal!!!!Yea, pearls!!!!

loislane125@Yahoo.com

Posted by Reviewer2644537 on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for about 3 months now and it has greatly improved my digestive health. I was able to discontinue the prescribed medication for acid reflux with no heartburn or acid stomach problems. I use no OTC antacids at all. I'm so glad I found them and iHerb makes it easy, fast, and economical to buy.

Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2623316 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My son was taking both colase and miralax for a while. both of them upset his stomach and gave him cramps. I was able to replace BOTH meds with one pearl at bedtime and he hasn't had any problems and no longer has cramps

Works so well you don't realize it.

Posted by Reviewer3320134 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These little wonders work so well that my spouse and I forget how effective they are...until we run out. Then we go running back to iherb to reorder. Such a simple little solution.

Acidolphilus Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2675780 on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Practically all my adult life I have had an acute problem with constipation and have had to use laxatives almost every day, which is very dangerous over a long period of time. After reading the information on IHerb about Acidolphilus Pearls I decided to give it a try. I don't have to use laxatives anymore! Thank God! Thank you, IHerb!

Problems with Irritable Bowel syndrome

Posted by Reviewer1700207 on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It appears that this product is having a positive effect on my IBS.

pearl

Posted by Reviewer1110827 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i started take pearl aciophilus in oct 2008 after reading about in a magazine that it helps with hot flashes and it does great it is the only thing i'm taking for hot flashes and it minimizes them 3 times better than anything else i was taking. I don't like eating yogurt so this does the trick

pearls

Posted by Reviewer2399456 on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

works well for constipation and yeast problems

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have used these pearls for a couple of years and I like the fact that they do not require refrigeration like most acidophilus products. Easy to take but also easy to drop the tiny pearls! I really think they help with digestion and overall digestive system health.

Pearls

Posted by Reviewer2530406 on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has changed my life and after years of colitis and chrohns it has helped me to lead a normal life again. Thank you. Ray Clem