Help

Clinical study is correct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

UTI's are no longer a problem

Amazing!

Posted by CariMarq on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My three year old son was potty trained but he kept wetting his pants. It seemed to get better and then worse again. This went on for weeks to months. I thought he was just being stubborn or something until he finally started complaining that it hurt to pee. That's when I bought these and in two days, he quit wetting his pants and was pain free. It has been three weeks since he wet his pants. I give him a quarter of one of these every other day now. He loves them and the box lasts forever. I do keep them in the fridge so that they are easier to cut into fourths.

Kids LOVE it!

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give one of these chews to each of my kids (ages 5, 3, and 20 months) every morning and they line up like hungry birds when it comes time to hand these out. They are soft and chewy, filled with antioxidants and great for my one daughter who used to be prone to bladder infections and my other daughter who only has one kidney. Even I take one every now again as a little treat.

Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A nice way to get your cranberry. They are chews with a good taste. Not excessively tart. This product is hard to find. I am thankful iHerb carries this.

Cranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a super convenient for cranberry intake ! Most importantly , this is very tasty and just need to have 1 chew per day! The only drawback is the price is abit high !

Pills or Chews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thought I ordered pills but got chews, so it was a nice change. Excellent for bladder infections.

Good

Posted by alicekwong on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Taste Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, and hope it can help on UTH

Actifruit Cranberry Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taking this product every day for several years, and I'd be lost without it. I used to get a lot of UTIs but not since I started taking Actifruit.

ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked them coz they were presented as healthy snacks. They are actually GREAT! Kill my sweet cravings and help with UT health!

1 2