Indispensible for people with true adrenal fatigue syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For people with true adrenal fatigue (see book Adrenal Syndrome by G E Poesnecker)adrenal cortex is a must. It is based on the knowledge of glandular function: a poorly functioning gland does not produce enough hormones, or poorer quality, or not at the times of need. Replacing the hormones will lead to even poorer functioning or at worst to atrophy of the gland. Repairing the gland through glandular extract was discovered long ago, but seems to be underground knowledge for most people. I am so happy that I could finally try adrenal cortex extract, as I have long suffered from adrenal fatigue. The product worked for me immediately, it increased my energy, normalised my blood sugar levels, and increased stamina. Will use for as long as necessary to rebuild the adrenals.

The only product that helped my Adrenals!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My adrenals have been fatigued for many years. I have tried a variety of herbs, vitamins & chiropractic and nothing helped. I also tried a variety of things to de-stress. I then read J. Wilson's book "Adrenal Fatigue" - excellent book. From it I decided to try Adrenal Cortex which I had not tried before. I am only 110 lbs & took this product 3 times a day. Usually my DHEA is low, after taking this my DHEA came back high! I have cut back to once a day. I have a new respect for glandulars!

Great for Adrenal Fatigue and ME/CFS

Posted by priyanka on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A fortifying, energizing cortical extract with liver, lung, pancreas, heart, kidney, and spleen extracts for well-rounded organ support. If you ever feel on the verge of collapse from daily stresses and like you cannot cope with one more thing, please try this product so that you can manage more. I noticed a difference after just a few days, but I do need to take this supp indefinitely at this point as my ME/CFS is in the extremely severe category. For most people with adrenal exhaustion, a year of support can go a long way to re-energize your adrenals. Please start with one capsule per day and work up slowly to 3. Taking your last dose late at night may cause insomnia, so try to take all doses before 4 PM. I give this product 4/5 because Enzymatic Therapies® has still not learned that colourings (in this case, Titanium Dioxide) need to be made out of beet juice, chlorophyll or other natural materials. You can easily open the caps if you don't want to take in unnecessary Titanium Dioxide.

FEELING GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

ME AND MY WIFE LOW ON ENERGY AND MY WIFE HAS ONE ADRENAL GLAND, THIS PRODUCT MAKES US FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS..

A great partner with FTFASE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After much research and trials to alleviate my CFS, this is a product that I will definitey miss if not included my "cocktail" for CFS. I've had a pretty severe case for 13 years and this is one of those that help alleviate symptoms guaranteed!This is one I take with Fatigue to Fantastic Adrenal Stress End one hour apart. NOT at the same tie or you may get the shakes! A great pair for fatigue!

very good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am giving this stuff 5 stars. I was taking another brand and I still had to take 5-HTP at 300 mg for mild depression. After taking this stuff for two days I no longer need the 5-HTP. It seems to work much better than the other brand I was using. I found out about adrenal contex from stop the thyroid madness. I have a low thyroid issue so fatigue never went away even after being fully treated for it. I was to the point of quitting my job and going on disability because I was so tired all the time. I went to a natural path who discovered I had adrenal fatigue put me on a adrenal glandular and with two weeks I was acturally functioning as a human. My problem was they were 74.75 a mounth and I couldn't affort to keep that up. So I decided to try iherb as it has been so good in the past. Well I am glad I did. This is only 13.20 for 25 days worth much better that the 74.75. and works better too. It really works.

Just GREAT!! : )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First I want to COMMEND iHerb for their ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE and SUPER PRICES, I really cannot understand how they ship so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Thank-you. And this formula is great. It really DOES help with fatigue, in fact if I take just one a day, I have NO fatigue, have started combining with a large amount of honey and coconut oil taken in my hot coffee every morning, and know my fatigue seems like a bad memory. Thank-you IHerb for the BEST service and prices!

Use with caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Maybe due to the cocktail of glandular extracts in this product, it had a very strange effect on me; my blood pressure and pulse became frighteningly erratic - hypo- to hyper-tension and back between readings taken minutes apart. For anyone sensitive to supplements in general, but particularly those whose adrenal function has tested as poor, it seems best to stick with something purer and more streamlined for the problem.

Helps me with energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this based on my Dr.'s advice. He told me it is very helpful for people with Chronic Fatigue or Adrenal Gland issues. I follow his dosage guidlines, and have found it helpful for energy and PMS.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had CFS for nearly 20 years, this stuff along with prescription thyroid is helping. I started with 1/2 capsule, and now am taking only 1/4 capsule. I've tried other whole adrenal supplements and felt nervous. This gives me some calm energy. Still have a long ways to go, but I think this is going to part of the long term solution. Update July 2011: I had tapered out taking this supplement over the past year, then a lot of stressful things have happened and so I added it back in at a much higher level than ever before - I now take 2.25 capsules per day, in divided, tapered down, doses throughout the day and I cannot say enough good things about this stuff. It really helps if you have adrenal fatigue and you cannot tolerate taking HC. And I'm really glad I don't have to pay full retail, good iHerb prices.