Better sleep too

Posted by Reviewer2816853 on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The guaifenesin helped with the mucus drainage as expected but what was a pleasant surprise was much better sleep with no after effects.

Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer1039624 on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works to decongest my chest and help me breathe better. Gave it to my grandson and he fell in love with it. He had been stopped up all day and when we got home I gave him one pill. In no time he was better and ask if it was really possible it could work that fast!!!!! He kept on until his Mom ordered him some. He had asthma since he was a baby. I love it.

Great Product for a Fantastic Price

Posted by priyanka on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has many uses, though the main one is to thin mucous secretions which it does well. It has also been used in Fibromyalgia to reduce pain. Dr Amy uses it frequently in her protocol to help bring minerals back into balance. Haven't seen a better price anywhere else!

The most valuable upper-respiratory infection product ever made!!!

Posted by Reviewer2734205 on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been purchasing this product for several years from i-herb. Every time my family gets an upper-respiratory type of cold bug, we start taking this immediately to keep the mucous secretions thin in our lungs and sinuses. We have not had to go to the doctor or take antibiotics for any cold bug since the year 2000!!! Along with other herbals that we take for immune support, this is the one product that helps us avoid getting an infection in our lungs or sinuses!!! Excellent!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2592695 on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After over 10 years of going from specialist to specialist: Gastroenterologists; Ear, Nose and Throat doctors, Accupunture treatments, and specialized clinics, I was referred to Air Power. It worked from the very first time I dosed. The ongoing mucuous which is identified with eastern medicine as plum pit syndrome,disappeared. This mucous is one that cannot be cleared out by coughing and expelling, because it's like it's not really there. It's uncomfortable, annoying, and tiring. I am finally relieved of these symptoms. I am so happy I found Air-Power!

The best stuff for sinus headaches and infections

Posted by Reviewer2583705 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I found your website and you sell Air-Power. It stays sold out at our local health food store. This stuff is great for sinus headaches and sinus infections. I used to have to go to the doctor at least twice a year for sinus problems but since I've been taking Air-Power, I havent had to go to the doctor in three years. Plus you sell it at a reasonable price and shipping is fast. Thanks a lot.

great expectorant

Posted by Reviewer2193674 on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this to help control my sons asthma when it flares up. Helps to remove mucus from respiratory track. The marshmallow also helps to soothe. Better than any prescription you can buy. My family also ALWAYS uses this for colds as an expectorant. LOVE IT!

Enzymatic Therapy, Air Power, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't say enough about how good this product is! Has helped me through challenging allergy seasons. It's the only supplement that I have found to be safe for me as I am epileptic and am hyper-sensitive to stimulants normally found in decongestants.

Air Power - Respiratory Helper

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dosed up on these rather large dry capsule shaped pills - in line with the instructions. Ended up chewing them to break down to manageable size to swallow. Developed negative reaction from my chest upward I felt I was in this pharmaceutical haze. My feet also felt weird sensations. Not a good experience at the time. Not achieving the results I expected having read other reviews and I've abandoned them.

this stuff works!!!

Posted by Choimin on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me clear lots of mucus and cleared my airway. Also helped with my stubborn cough too! I used 2 tabs 3 times a day and for about 3 days all of my mucus are gone! Excellent product and good price too!

1 2 3