Awesome sleep aid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I work at a health food store and I recommend this to all of my customers looking for a natural product for sleep . I use it every night. Not addictive but very effective!

Would Use iHerb Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product was exactly what I expected. Fast Shipping. Would Use iHerb.com again in the future

Enzymatic Therapy, Alluna Sleep, 28 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works!

sleep well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me fall asleep and to have a restful sleep.

Mixed Results

Posted by newday on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used Alluna off and on for years. I don't do well with Melatonin - it gives me nightmares but do well with Valerian and Hopps. However I might get one good night's sleep with this and possibly a fair night sleep the 2nd night but by the 3rd, it's not working. So I give it a break and come back and try again in a week or so. Needless to say, I am still searching for the best natural sleep aid.

Sleepless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps me fall back asleep when waking up in middle of night. Doesn't really help me initially fall asleep

Alluna Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

OK, vivid dreams! Sometimes it takes quite a while to get to sleep, then I sleep pretty well.

Works some of the time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These don't work for me every time. Sometimes I fall asleep quickly, other times it's as if I hadn't taken anything.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My order was delivered on time and intact. I would buy from iherb again. Thank you!