Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1279925 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking AM/PM for about 2 years with good success. It has reduced my flushes from roughly 8 per hour to about that per day! The nights have improved greatly I have about 2 per night compared to about 6-8 (usually 1 per hour at least.) As normal it takes a few weeks of use to get into the system but once it does it's a huge help.

BUY IT NOW

Posted by Reviewer2581463 on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product has saved my health, sanity and marriage!! Prior to discovering this formula I was waking every two hours in a complete sweat (in WINTER) and during the day thought I was on fire at times. I am on to my third week only and have seen a huge difference in my health-No night disturbances, very few flashes in the day, improved mood. I have the energy to go out running like I used to and have been very happy with the results. Thank you iherb!

Kate Mosites

Posted by Reviewer3111468 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot it helps me through the day and helps me sleep at night. I will not be without it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3005470 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was on a patch from a prescription for 9 years due to horrific hot flashes and night sweats. Had to go off because of cancer risk to breast. This produce has saved my life. Without it I was again suffering from 15-20 flashes per day...just horrible. On this product I maybe have 3-4 a day. Absolutely love this. Recommend this for women who suffer badly from hot flashes!!!

What a difference!!

Posted by Reviewer1274934 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

thanks to the AM/PM I am suffering NO menopause symptoms. Before, I was having hot flashes all day and night. I wasn't sleeping either. Now I am not having any hot flashes and I am sleeping all night. I have also included Hot Flash too.

No more hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1425414 on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful product.....hot flashes and night sweats are almost completely gone. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthy way to cope with the symptoms of menopause/perimenopause.

terrible product..

Posted by Reviewer2657801 on Jul 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an awful product...its like taking cement..does not absorb. Gave me a stomach ache so I threw it in the garbage.

Menopause Formula

Posted by Reviewer2171345 on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product in hopes that I could stop taking low-dose Prempro to control hot-flashes. After two weeks on this product and having numerous hot flashes during the day and night. I have stopped taking this product and resumed taking Prempro only a couple of days ago, and most of my hot-flashes have stopped.

RELIEF.

Posted by Reviewer2516849 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE ONLY JUST STARTED ON THESE BUT MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN TAKING THEM FOR QUITE A WHILE WITH GREAT SUCCESS, HOT FLUSHES HAVE DIMINISHED CONSIDERABLY. HAVE BOUGHT SOME FOR MY OTHER DAUGHTER.

Excellent

Posted by 5237867426349414567 on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is something that finally helped my mum. Works great.

1 2 3