enzymatic therapy, asparagus extract

Posted by 5261175451483015020 on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I heard about the caps a while back. My brother-in-law has lymphoma cancer. It is not proven that the asparagus helped, but this is what happened. He had a tumor on his lung/kidney that was inoperable. After taking asparagus for 10 months, the tumors had shrunk. After his last check up (1 month ago) the Drs said he was in remission. The tumors are still shrinking away, the Drs are scratching their heads because they don't know why. All he did different was take these caps twice a day. My sister, my brother-in-law, and myself are firm believers in God and asparagus. We will be taken it for as long as we can afford it. Thank you

asparagus extract

Posted by Reviewer2446243 on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One problem that I have is the fact that the ingredients aren't listed. Only the ones that aren't in them. I'd rather know what is in them.

Asparagus - ya gotta love it!

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a stronger diuretic than even celery seed extract. It also has other benefits just like eating asparagus which my family says I just can't eat every day, even though I love it so much!

Asparagus Extract

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using it to detox my kidneys because I'm a stone producer. It seems to be helping with my pain some as well as detoxing. Good product. Would recommend it to others.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In an trial for cancer and Asparagus ist investigated that Asparagus has positive influence against cancer.

Urinary system

Posted by 5450166954406088844 on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great to support your urinary system

ASPARAGUS EXTRACT

Posted by 5098678400629142357 on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FOR ANTITUMOR EFFECT

Cancer Fighter

Posted by Reviewer2601626 on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lots of medical tests show that partaking of higher doses of asparagus will help the body kill cancers. As our dog is not always sure she wants to eat raw asparagus we are able to ensure she gets what she needs to fight her battle.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1875119 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ET's Asparagus capsules are just what the doctor ordered - literally. My naturopathic dr. prescribed these for me to combat edema issues and they work very well. Of course I purchased them here since the pricing was much better than the dr's office! I have found, as has been earlier mentioned, that you do have to take more than what is directed on the bottle. My magic numbers are 4 in the A.M. and 4 in the P.M., so I do go through a bottle pretty quickly. All in all, though, the results are very much worth it for me.

Enzymatic Therapy Asparagus Extract

Posted by Reviewer1626386 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great detoxifier and aids in water retention. Just can't take too long - scalding urine. Just take breaks in between.

1 2