Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since discontinuing the contraceptive pill, I have had very painful periods with severe cramping that keeps me bed when it's 'that time of the month.' This month , however, has been a different story thanks to these vitamins. On day 1 of my cycle (usually my most painful day of cramps) I woke at 5am with severe cramping, had one Cramp Relax, and within half an hour, I was up and about getting ready for work, and did not have another cramp until late in the afternoon, which is wonderful for me! I will definitely purchase again, and again, and again!

pretty good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get such terrible menstrual cramps that if I don't take painkillers I'll end up in bed and in vomiting for a day (sometimes two). I didn't want to keep taking OTC painkillers and decided to give this a shot. I realized I probably needed to keep it in my purse and take two tablets twice a day if the pain started intensifying, but it definitely worked. I will order again!

best invention since sliced bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these on a random whim just to see if they would do anything, but boy am I impressed! This works 10 times better then taking tylenol, in fact I'd say one of these would be equivalent to about 3 or 4 tylenols but lasts almost the whole day and they keep my mood in check to boot!

Better Than Pain Killers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After taking this a month ago my terrible cramps that I would get are almost non existent. It also has reduced the bloating freeling too. I am also less irritated & i dont get quite as overly emotional as I did before. I do still have a little discomfort and a little fatigue but way more manageable then before. Aunt Flow is not so terrible when she visits any more.

Did not notice significant difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product did not work for me in reducing period cramps. It did help a bit with bloating, but I still had to take my usual painkiller to get through the day. Not sure if this is worth the price.

The best for menstrual pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have endo and the pain was really severe the last year. Taking supplements and eating healthy helped me a lot but still had a lot of pain. After taking the Cramp Relax the pain would go away in just 15 minutes. I had to take 2 algofren pills before. It's a pity it's discontinued and I can't order it again

!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

"loti labs efekts un ātriiedarbojas.

Wrong item

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I am writing this review because I have received the wrong item and I had ordered 3 boxes. The product I have oedeeed is the one listed above, but I have received a "menstrual formula". Completely different purpose. Could you please refund me in any way? Thank you very much