Biotin Forte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't taken any supplements before, but bought this to help with growing my nails & hair. I took one tablet daily, and before the 2 months (=60 tablets in one jar) had passed, I noticed my nails growing faster and also a lot of new "baby hair" at my hairline. So, I got what I wished from biotin, and I hear the added zinc helps to prevent any possible skin problems (related to biotin). I didn't have any problems whatsoever. I'll give 5 stars as I have no complains with this product. Will order again!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great

Great Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. I take it with a multivitamin every morning. It makes my hair stronger and there is lesser hair fall. The local pharmacist also recommends this product to combat hair loss. My hair and nails are growing fast because of this product. No breakout for me and i guess it's due to the zinc. My local store sells this at more than twice the price so it's really great that iherb carries this product! Excellet biotin product. I have tried other biotin brands on iherb but nothing compared to this!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Before i have problem hair loss, i took this product 2 week.hair and nail is stronger. I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for the excellent service and delivery

Good B-complex with Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In a few days my skin became soft,elastic and smooth. Simple B-complex not have this affect... And large amount of Zinc - good for Men.

great product. Helps with Vit B uptake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

will definitely buy again

Biotin Forte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product recommended by my dermatologist for hair loss. Unaable to find locally. IHerb is fast in delivery and reasonable in price.I can see a difference in hair growth since starting using the biotin forte.

Love iHerb - Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for a customer of mine. Her doctor said it was a good product for her. Of course, iHerb got it here fast and at a great value price. Bev T.

Biotin Forte Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for the speedy delivery of my order, and the Biotin Forte tablets are very effective. My hair has been thinning and this product was recommended by my doctor. Your site is easy to view and order.

1 2