Product Great, but I didn't order half a dozen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 1 and 1/2 years. Combined with Nioxin 2, my hair loss has reduced and my hair is noticeably thicker than before. However, on the Amazon site, I ordered 4+ bottles, which in Amazon jargon=4 bottles. In the transfer to the iHerb site, iHerb registered the amount as 6 bottles ("only 6 bottles remaining"=iHerb's post on Amazon) and sent me 6 bottles when I only wanted 4. I'm totally bummed that I couldn't 'edit' the amount in the Cart. It makes me want to find another supplier besides iHerb.

Fast Shipping, Best Hair Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ordered on Monday night and received it on Friday afternoon. Fast Delivery and product really satisfy me. Best Hair Supplement so far! :)

Biotin Forte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Extra strength formula for a healthy body.

Reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Again we had a swift delivery without any hassle. The product is great and comes at low price.

Biotin forte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome handling of purchase. Really fast shipping

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most multi B supplements do not agree with me. There is a liquid multi B sold here on iherb (Life Time Liquid B) that is a lot more potent and doesn't bother me, but I like the convenience of these tablets. This is just a really nice B vitamin supplement that I would strongly recommend. Didn't realize I needed biotin, but I think it is a good part of this. I generally like Enzymatic Therapy products. I give the Biotin forte with zinc to my husband whose blood test showed low zinc levels.

Nails & Hair Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Give nails and hair, growth and helps with aging process.

Enzymatic Biotin Forte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This was my first experience with iHerb. I ordered four bottles of this supplement and was concerned with what the expiration date might be as I have ordered things on-line before with a less than desirable expiration. I'm happy to report the expiration is June of 2013 which is acceptable and what I would expect. The price was good for this item but I didn't receive it in as timely a manner as I expected. I definitely would order from iHerb again.

Good Stuff