Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2140191 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing stuff! We had been praying that my 5 yr. old son could get off his asthma meds completely, but when he had an attack...it was bad! First I googled "interactions" and found none. (Just in case this didn't work.) Well, it worked wonderfully! and quickly! Within minutes. I even had a cough and tried some...knocked it right out of me. This also doesn't cause the heart racing that albuterol causes, so he was able to sleep peacefully...which of course helps heal the body naturally as well. He has not had regular asthma meds all season! We love this stuff! Only bad thing is it's used up quickly, so stock up! Praise the Lord for His marvelous creation of ivy leaf!

Nasty Cough

Posted by Reviewer1525114 on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have Sarcoidosis which I can not control cough. Since taking this it helps keeps my cough calm for a time and I believe it is better then taking over the counter cough meds

Best cough therapy!!

Posted by Reviewer2351187 on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had a problem with a deep, long lasting cough when dealing with a cold or flu. Bronchial Soothe was recommended by my NC. I'll never be without it. I have never had a cough respond so well and so fast!

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2730146 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for phlegm. I have an autistic kid and it is hard for her to expel the phlegm. We got excellent results with it.

This is an awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1514860 on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This syrup is AWESOME and does wonders for my son who has chronic asthma. We prefer to use all natural meds to treat his asthma and this really works!!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2892600 on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 14 year old daughter had a chronic cough which was waking her up at night this fall. We tried several homeopathic remedies and herbal compounds. Nothing worked until Ivy Leaf. Ivy Leaf completely cleared her cough in 5 days.

Bronical Soothe Ivy Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2327931 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Apart from taking off on the wrong foot (don't mistake 2tbs. for 2tsp.), this syrup has truly been most effective as a quick-release "breather" ....if you have copd/asthma/bronco issues.... you want to give this a try!

Bronchitis

Posted by Reviewer2970024 on Nov 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THis stuff works for bronchitis.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3056786 on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have stopped using Symbicort and I'm just taking this twice a day. I feel great, and no more side effects. I'm not sure if this is for everyone, but it's working really well for me.

Miracle Tonic

Posted by Reviewer2221251 on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my toddler and my hubby. This stuff has worked so well I always keep it on hand. Iherb is the least expensive and most expeditious site I have found!!