Good Product for the Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sister had disc surgery to put in a plate and the bone was not growing properly around it after several months. I gave her a bottle of this which she combined with some genestein (she is menopausal) and another calcium form and her bone began growing where they wanted it to. When I first used this calcium it gave me stomach ache and diahrea at the listed dose so I dropped the dose in half and added another calcium citrate to it and this works much better for me.

intestinal cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this, as it is a rare multi-mineral that includes phosphorus -- but it gave me intestinal cramps. I may be the only person on the planet this happens to, but you might want to start with just one and work up slowly while paying attention to any symptoms. My reaction was very severe and took days to get over. I don't dare take even one now.

Mr

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the physical size of the pill. It is not enough for my doctor's daily recommendation but I figure I eat the rest. All of my blood tests have come back ok so I imagine it dissolves in the blood ok.

Calcium with Magnesium, Phosphorus & Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product excellent!

Great value for the money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product and the price is quite reasonable. It has everything your body needs to build stronger bones and teeth, including phosphorus, which is usually left out of most combination supplements.

Best calcium supplement

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best calcium supplement that available from Iherb. My bone can immediately felt comfortable after 24hrs took the pills (2 pills dose, not 3 as recommended) I have tried other 5 bone supplement and this is the best IMHO. Other advantage are the capsule is smaller and smoother. Therefore it is easier to take than other bulky tablet. And at cheaper price too by ratio. Dont take supplement based on number of reviews only. 6 star.

Great company great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the ratio of Calcium, magnesium and the addition of phosphorus and vitamin D. This is a very effective product. I will continue to use it.

1 2 3