Good Product for the Price

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sister had disc surgery to put in a plate and the bone was not growing properly around it after several months. I gave her a bottle of this which she combined with some genestein (she is menopausal) and another calcium form and her bone began growing where they wanted it to. When I first used this calcium it gave me stomach ache and diahrea at the listed dose so I dropped the dose in half and added another calcium citrate to it and this works much better for me.

intestinal cramps

Posted by Reviewer3170607 on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this, as it is a rare multi-mineral that includes phosphorus -- but it gave me intestinal cramps. I may be the only person on the planet this happens to, but you might want to start with just one and work up slowly while paying attention to any symptoms. My reaction was very severe and took days to get over. I don't dare take even one now.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer2555058 on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I THINK THOSE THREE ITEMS ARE THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR MY ADVANCED OSTEOPOROSIS

Posted by attorneyKate on Jan 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like them

Effective combination for bone health

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using this product, with a balanced, convenient combination of four essential supplements. Tablets are easy to swallow, and as long as label-listed potency levels remain accurate and the combination remains proportionate, I'll likely continue to use this product as long as it's avaialble.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1350306 on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very ggod product. has all the many ingredients you need to keep the bones healthy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3103581 on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate this formula.

Best Product I've Used

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since I was 12 (over 30 years ago) I have used calcium/magnesium suppliments to alleviate muscle & menstral cramps and it has been extremly effective. This product has been the most effective I have used to date. The combination of elements has phosphorus which has been unusual in my experience but might be the element that puts this combination over the top for me in effectiveness. This has been the best cal/mag combination product I have ever used. It is wonderful for alleviateing muscle cramps, menstrual cramps and pain, and muscle tension.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1456289 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Havae used this product for quite a while. I am very pleased with the results!

You Need Phosphorus!

Posted by Reviewer2226854 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

You NEED phosphorus in your calcium and that is hard to find. I soaked a capsule in water and in two-hours it dissolved. That's a good thing!

1 2 3