Arnold Schafferius

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am first time i herb buyer but a 3 year user of mushroom products. I have found that purple mushroom defense is best in the control of Cancer cells associated with Prostrate cancer. So much so, that the Dept of Haematology and Encology research at the P.A.Hosp are closely monitoring my progress at this time.

Enzymatic Therapy, Purple Mushroom Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really believe has been helpful to my husband who has been fighting cancer for the past 2 1/2 yrs. I really think that the supplement program has been instrumental in his lack of side effects from the cancer drugs. I have started taking this product, and feel better..people around us have been sick, but my husband and I are good. Thank you

ben smith

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Finished my first bottle of purple defence mushroom,has helped in lowering blood pressure,thus more energy.Gerneral well being is great.will not stop taking purple mushroom defence.Also has lowered my friends sugar levels.Thanks I HERB.

quality and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In the past I purchase B-12 5000 nuggets, purple mushroom, ip-6 and ascorbic acid powder. the products worked very well; however, today I needed to order more and got to checking diffent websites and found the identical products for a lot less so as a frugal shopper I went with 2 other companies. If you ever loweer your cost I will be back. Another thing these other companies are sending me catalogs which will make shopping more convenient. Thank you Cindy Morrow

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, I would recommend it to anyone who want to enjoy a radiant health! Excellent immune support and also a great antioxydant! You won't regret your purchase!

Good Immune Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Effective immune support at a good price

MOre magic mushroom for the immunesystem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

yet another mushroom complex..1,3,4,6 beta glucans..nice mixture good price per dose.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really quite simple. Whenever I take this product regularly I don't get ill. I don't think it is a coincidence.

very good