Help

Part of my anti-cancer regimen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am a survivor of melanoma, due in part to this product, I believe. I have used it consistantly since my diagnosis and have been cancer free for over 7 years.

Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol - it works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Cell Forte while fighting breast cancer. I'm now 9 years cancer free and Cell Forte is still part of my daily routine that includes healthy diet, exercise, and time to appreciate life's blessings.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read the reviews on this stuff and it seemed too good to be true. I gave it to my very old dog with a compromised immune system who gets skin staph all the time. At first I noticed he breathed easier. Then I notice his staph drying up and his skin softening. His eyes look less cloudy and he seems to have less pain with his arthritis. I give him one pill a day and this seems enough for a 25 lb. dog. I am curious to see how it would work on a person now!

cell forte ip6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product was introduced to me by a church sister of my who like myself was having severe menstral bleeds due to fibroids. I have had a reduction in the menstral bleeding and the fibriods feel some what smaller however; I do not have medical proof as yet as to there size at the moment but I do know the severe cramping and back pain have gone.I do believe the product is working for me and I would recommend to anyone with the same situation. The cycle is much lighter than what I am use to so I must say the product must be working cause I was bleeding for months at a time and that has considerably been reduced.

IP-6-inositol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders with the problem of OCD. It balances everything in your brain so the repetition is not there. It inhances immunity for viruses, bacteria, fungus, and cancer cells.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First, iherb has been the only place I have ordered vitamins and supplements for almost 10 years. I have never had a problem. They are a model of efficiency. Secondly, this is one of the only products that I think is a true hidden treasure. It does boost the immune system, is totally harmless, and has been a very important addition to my regimen. I am quite a cynic, but others noticed that my hair was thicker, and I noticed that my immune system was able to fight infections and my health issues are stable. It also is excellent for lowering blood pressure and glucose levels. Truely fantastic.

IP6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome! Since I was afflicted with Transverse Myelitis 11 years ago, (a spinal cord disability), I have NOT been sick at all----not even a cold! My immune system is compromised, and I recommend this product for everyone!

IP6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product I have been taking. Recommended to me by a relative who had a tumor under her eye which shrunk completely.

A big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I feel a difference when I don't take it.When I do I am more relaxed, mentally brighter, have better stamina and have more physical/mental energy.

Cell Firte

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Within a short time of starting this product everyone to whom I have reccommended it, has felt a substantial increase in mood and energy.