Using for over 3 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have my husband using this to enhance and boost his immune system. After having colon cancer surgery and then during 6 months chemotherapy, I researched best supplements, etc. for his situation. In ofder to keep his immune system up while in treatment I came across Cell Forte w/ IP-6. He took this every other day in the last 3 months of treatment. After finishing treatment, we continued with the product for 3 months using every other day. That was 3 years ago now. Currently, he takes this 3 days a week (weekend mornings). I can not say this product is responsible for keeping him strong during treatment, but his immune system maintained acceptable ranges. He rebounded into 'normal' ranges with 2 wks after final infusion. His labs have continued to be excellent - he has had only a couple minor colds and no other problems. In addition, I believe this product with inositol has helped reduce cholesterol levels. His had been in 200-210 range and since taking this product in the past 3 years it has stayed between 138 to 154. Tremendous!!

Great Product! iHerb.com is doing great job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our sister-in-law has been using this product for months now. She likes it a lot! Her immune system turned to be stronger after taking "Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte with IP-6 & Inositol Ultra Strength Powder" and this helped her recovering from her chemo(s).

IP-6w/inositol ultrastrength powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for two months and my PSA which had previously been spiraling upward has now gone down dramatically. Psa was 35.00 at start of taking Enzymatic IP6 w/ Inositol and is now 1.48 The product is very pleasant to the taste.

Great immune support!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is great, and I seem to have had a weak immune system from childhood. The only thing is I think the citric acid in it gives me a little gas in the morning, but it's a small price to pay for good immune support.

Enzymatic Therapy, Cell Forte with IP-6 & Inositol Ultra Strength Powder, 14.6 oz (414 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

enzymatic therapy cell forte is fantastic for your cells, and when you have long illness, or deep infection. If you do it do the powder, and stay on it.

Caused diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It gave 2 members in our family diarrhea. I think it was the type of sugars added.

Absolutely Love!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely wonderful. I've noticed the results right away. My ticker is doing so much better on this as it is able to focus directly on healing itself and not dealing with a low immunity. Which keep my energy and mood so low at times. Love love love!!!

Many scientific on IP6 and Inositol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for years in tablets form. I finally found the powder and it has a great taste.

Product Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product on and off for several years. I have found benefits from taking it that were totally unrelated to why I was taking it to begin with. Kind of like an added benefit. I know that it is an essential part of my routine and I'm glad that my sister introduced me to the product.

Has kept my dogs tumor free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used the product daily for my dogs for 4 years. My Mastif's have lived for 13 years without a tumor problem

1 2